- ☰ Contacts
- Krasnoyarsk region Tourist information center cases
- Preparation of tourist infrastructure for the celebration of the 400th anniversary of Yeniseisk
Preparation of tourist infrastructure for the celebration of the 400th anniversary of Yeniseisk
Perhaps it’s our largest case in 2019. We will not talk a lot about Yeniseisk - there is enough information about it - let's just say that we have been pparing for this event since the moment we exist, and, it seems, have surpassed our own capabilities :)
In the psentation, we described procedurally how we created a comfortable environment for tourists, starting with the route along which they travel to Yeniseysk, the construction of a camping in conditions of a lack of accommodation for tourists, organizing a food court, and ending with an extensive media campaign and an excursion program at the place of the anniversary of an ancient Siberian city.
For reference: Yeniseisk was founded in 1619. This event gave rise to the development of Russia eastward to the Pacific Ocean. Yeniseisk is rightfully called the father of Siberian cities. It is a unique for the region and the country city-museum with a huge tourist and cultural potential. In 2000, Yeniseisk was included in the pliminary list of UNESCO World Heritage Cities. In 2019, the city celebrates its 400th anniversary.
Time of implementation: August 2019
You can find more about the project byemailingus:email@example.com
The contact persons:
- Daria Semenova , head of the promotion department - arrangement of the infrastructure of the Yenisei tract highway and the media campaign;
- Aleksey Belozertsev - Tourism Product Promotion Manager - construction of # Yeniseisk400 camping and organization of a food court zone;
- Anna Dubtsova - Tourism Product Promotion Manager - bringing the # Yeniseisk400 media campaign to life;
- Nadezhda Fedoseeva - Tourism Product Promotion Manager - development of an excursion program # Yeniseisk400, training of guides, technological maps;
- Polina Gordeychuk - organizing the work of the Tourist information center at the most passing point of the anniversary # Yeniseisk400.