Ergaki: instruction manual
People go to Ergaki for a special atmosphere, they go to breathe clean air and look at the bottomless blue-black sky, strewn with stars. Here we tell you how to get there, where to live, what to see and what to take with you. Caution! The article is very useful!
HOW TO GET THERE?
You can get there by regular bus. The route passes along the federal highway R-257 "KRASNOYARSK-KYZYL", you need the stop "Visit Center" Ergaki. Travel time ~ 12 hours.
The most common and probably the most convenient option is to drive your car or with your friends. Drive along the M-54 Yenisei highway (R-257). On the way, you will meet a cafe "Sherdor" (stop Karchalyk). Travel time ~ 8 hours - depending on weather conditions and time of day.
WHERE TO STAY?
Here we have collected for you options for every taste and budget: campgrounds and recreation centers https://visitsiberia.info/vyibiraem,-gde-ostanovitsya-v-ergakax.html
WHAT TO TAKE WITH YOU?
● Backpack 60-100 liters for a multi-day hike and a small backpack up to 40 liters for a one-day hike
● Shoes. Good waterproof trekking boots and rubber boots. You MUST have a spare pair of shoes!
● A raincoat made of durable fabric or two polyethylene (because they easily tear on bushes)
● Running clothes and warm clothes for the camp. Change clothes is a must!
● Individual first aid kit
● Flashlight, pferably a headlamp, with replaceable batteries
● MSBK set: mug, spoon, bowl, folding knife
● Camera, camcorder, portable chargers, games, a map of the starry sky - at night all the stars will be in full view!
● Money (souvenirs, field cafe services, rental, etc.)
● Sunscreen. At a higher altitude, the layer of the atmosphere is thinner, so more ultraviolet radiation passes through and the tan lays down faster. The nose and neck suffer the most from the sun, which should be covered when hiking.
● Take a SIM card of the mobile operator "TELE2" with you to be in touch - another connection refuses to work here
WHAT TO DO IN ERGAKI?
All year round:
√ Hiking multi-day tours
√ Radial hikes (one day on the way)
√ Trip for the weekend
√ Photo tours
√ Snowmobile tours
√ Ski tours (snowboards, alpine and cross-country skiing)
√ Backcountry tours (skiing on wild untouched slopes)
MUST-VISIT IN ERGAKY:
▻ The famous Hanging Stone weighing approximately 150-200 tons
▻Lake of Mountain Spirits is one of the most mysterious places in Russia (according to Russia travel).
▻Malachite Bath - many photographers consider this place to be one of the most beautiful places on the globe.
▻ The riddle and the center of the mythological attraction of the park is the Sleeping Sayan rock ridge.
▻Parabola is a unique rock that has no analogues on Earth.
▻ “If you have not been to the shore of Lake Khudozhnikov, there is nothing to brag about that you were in Ergaki and saw something” - experienced tourists jokingly say.
WHY IS IT WORTH COMING?
▬ Break away from the hustle and bustle of the city to be alone with yourself and reset your values!
▬ Be surprised by the frequent “hello”, “hi” and “good day” - in Ergaki it is customary to greet everyone!
▬ Breathe in the high-altitude air deeply!
▬ Make sure personally that not only dishes can be spicy, but whole passes!
▬ Start to appciate your feet in a new way, which can be incredible!
▬ See the gigantic centenary Siberian cedars with your own eyes!
▬ Make memorable photos!
▬ Fall in love recklessly, once and for all!
EXPEDITIONS AND TOURS: