Roman Catholic Church
The wooden Catholic church, created in a Gothic style, was built in 1857. Outside, the church building was plastered and whitewashed with lime, from the inside it was painted with white paint, the organ "Mellodikon" was installed in the choir.
The building of the Catholic church was nationalized, but later it was leased to the Catholic community of Krasnoyarsk. In 1936, the lease was terminated, a warehouse, a radio committee, a recording studio, and a cinema complex were alternately located in the temple after that until the building fell into final decay. The size of the church, designed for being there a thousand people, was "about 13 sagenes in length, 6 to 8 sagenes in width." A large wooden building, made for the apartments of the clergy, the parish school, the office and other services, was built in the churchyard. By 1910, the building was completed, in 1911 the decoration was finished.
The Roman Catholic Church (Organ Hall) is a cultural heritage site of regional importance.
Located at: 660019, Krasnoyarsk region, Krasnoyarsk, st. Dekabristov.